Terms and Conditions of Sale Terms and Conditions of Sale
Art. 1 - General Provisions
1. The user accesses the e-commerce area of the Lineacopernico.com website from the url: www.lineacopernico.com (hereinafter referred to as "Copernico"). Navigation and submittal of a purchase order on the website imply acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and Data Processing Policies adopted by this website and thereby specified.
2. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale apply to the sale of products with exclusive reference to purchases performed on the website in compliance with the regulations established in Part III, Title III, Paragraph I, of the Consumer Code (Law Decree No. 206/05 amended by Law Decree No. 21/14 and Law Decree 70/03) from the
Company: Linea Copernico Srl
Registered office: Via Angelo Costa, 1 - 73043 Copertino (Le)
Registered at REA with number: LE – 328825
3. Prior to gaining access to the products provided by the website, users must read these General Terms and Conditions of Sale that are implied as accepted overall and in an unequivocal manner at the time of purchase.
4. The user is invited to download and print a copy of the purchase form and these General Terms and Conditions of Sale. Copernico reserves the right to amend said documents unilaterally and without prior notice.
5. It is possible to purchase from the website and thus gain access to the products provided on the website and to perform the purchase in the following languages:
Art. 2 - Scope
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale govern the proposal, the submission and acceptance of purchase orders for products on the Copernico website and they do not govern, on the contrary, the provision of services or the sale of products by parties other than the Seller that may be present on the website through links, banners or other hypertext.
2. Prior to submitting an order and purchase products and services offered by other parties, we recommend to check their sales terms and conditions.
Art. 3 - Entering into the Agreement
1. To enter into the purchase agreement, it will be necessary to fill out the form in electronic format and to submit it by following the related instructions.
2. It contains reference to the General Terms and Conditions of Sale, the images for each product and related price, methods of payment accepted, shipping methods for the purchased products to be delivered and related shipping and delivery costs, as well as reference to the terms and conditions of withdrawal from the agreement, and finally the terms and time frames for the return of the products purchased.
3. Prior to entering into the agreement, the user will be requested to confirm of having read the General Terms and Conditions of Sale including the information note on the right of withdrawal and personal data processing.
4. The agreement is entered into when the Seller receives the order form filled out by the user, upon confirmation of the correctness of the data thereby contained.
5. The Buyer shall be obligated to pay the amount of the product ordered at the time of successful submittal of the online order. This will occur when pressing the "Complete Order" button at the end of the Order Procedure.
6. Once the agreement has been finalised, the Seller shall accept the order and fulfil it.
Art. 4 - Registered Users
1. In completing the registration procedures, the user commits to follow the instructions on the website and to provide his/her personal data correctly and truthfully.
2. Once the registration has been performed, the user shall receive a confirmation email sent to the email address provided by the user. The confirmation must be notified no later than 30 days. After said period, if not confirmation has been submitted, Copernico shall be not be bound towards the user.
3. Submission of the confirmation shall, in any case, occur without any liability from Copernico's part regarding the data provided by the User. The user commits to notify Copernico promptly concerning any change to his/her data notified at any time.
4. If the user provides incorrect or incomplete data or even in the case in which a dispute arises between the interested parties regarding payments performed, Copernico shall have the right to suspend service until any such issues have been resolved.
5. Upon the user's first request to activate a profile, Copernico shall provide a username and password. The user acknowledges that said identification data represent the validation method adopted to access the Services and they represent the only suitable method to identify the user for operations performed through said log-in and any operations performed through said log-in shall be attributed to the user and shall be binding in his/her regards.
6. The user commits to maintain the confidentiality of his/her log-in data and to store them with the appropriate due diligence and not to transfer them even temporarily to third parties.
Art. 5 - Product Availability
1. Product availability refers to the actual availability in the moment in which the Buyer submits the order. However, said availability must be deemed purely indicative since, by effect of the simultaneous presence on the website of multiple users, the products may be sold to others prior to the confirmation of order.
2. Even after submission of the order confirmation email, partial or full unavailability of the goods may occur. In this case, the order shall be automatically corrected with deletion of the unavailable item and the Buyer will be immediately informed by email.
3. If the Buyer requests cancellation of the order by terminating the agreement, Copernico will reimburse the amount paid within 2 days from the moment in which Copernico becomes aware of the decision of the Buyer to terminate the agreement.
Art. 6 - Products offered
1. Copernico sells:
products for the construction industry, waterproofing products, asbestos encapsulating products, civil works solutions, adhesives for floorings, mortars and special additives, lime-based products, grouts, environmental recovery products, screeds, industrial floorings, products for the protection of ancient buildings, metal roofing products, products for the restoration of flat roofs, products for the non destructive restoration of roofs through the use of bituminous roofing membranes in PVC, polyolefins and other.
2. Our products are detailed on our website, in the PRODUCTS section
Art. 7 - Prices and Method of Payment
1. The price for products shall be the price specified from time to time on the website, without prejudice to those cases were a blatant error is present.
2. In the case of an error, Copernico shall notify the Buyer as soon as possible by adjusting the order confirmation with the correct amount or allowing cancellation of the order. Copernico shall never be obligated to provide the product at the lower incorrect price erroneously specified.
3. The prices shown on the website include VAT but do not include shipping costs, which shall be specified prior to completing the order. Prices can be adjusted at any time. Said adjustments do not affect orders for which a confirmation of order has been already submitted.
4. Once the desired products have been selected, they shall be added to the cart. It will be sufficient to follow the purchase instructions, enter and check the information requested in every step of the process. Order details can be modified prior to issue payment.
5. Payment can be issued by:
Bank wire transfer
Art. 8 - Shipping
1. Copernico ships everywhere in Italy.
2. Copernico shall perform deliveries only to the user's domicile provided at the time of purchase.
3. Delivery occurs typically within 3 business days or, whenever a delivery date is not specified, within the term estimated at the time of shipping option selection and in any case within and no later than thirty days from confirmation date.
4. Whenever performing a delivery is impossible, the order shall be managed according to the procedures established by the courier in charge of the shipping.
5. If the Buyer is not present at the time and place of delivery, the new delivery date shall be agreed upon with the courier.
6. Whenever the delivery cannot take place due to reasons beyond our control after thirty days from the date in which the order is available for delivery, we will assume that the Buyer wishes to terminate the agreement.
7. As a consequence of the termination of the agreement, the amounts paid shall be reimbursed, including shipping costs, except for any additional costs originating from a shipping method other than the standard method offered without unjustified delay and, in any case, within 2 days from the date of termination of the agreement. Transportation originating from the termination of the agreement may have additional costs that shall be the responsibility of the Buyer.
8. Shipping costs shall be borne by the Buyer and they are clearly specified at the time of purchase order submittal.
Art. 9 - Transfer of risk
1. Risks related to products shall be transferred to the Buyer effective from the moment of delivery. Ownership of products shall be deemed acquired upon receipt of full payment of the full amounts due for them, including shipping costs, or at the time of delivery, if it were to occur later.
Art. 10 - Warranty and Trade Compliance
1. The Seller is responsible for any defect related to the products offered on the website, including non-compliance of items with the products ordered, pursuant to what is established in the Italian laws.
2. If the Buyer has entered into the agreement as a consumer, or as a natural person that purchases online from the website for purposes other than business or professional purposes, this warranty shall be valid as long as the defect becomes visible within 24 months from the date of delivery of the products, the Buyer files a formal claim related to the defect within a maximum of 2 months from the date in which said defect was effectively identified and that the return form for the product is filled out correctly.
3. If the product is non-compliant, the Buyer that entered into the agreement as a consumer shall have the right to obtain a compliant product at no charge through repair or replacement, or to obtain an adequate price discount or termination of the agreement related to the goods disputed and consequent price reimbursement.
Art. 11 - Withdrawal
1. In compliance with the legislation in force, the Buyer shall have the right to withdraw from the purchase without penalties and without providing a reason, within 14 days pursuant to article 57 of Law Decree 206/2005 effective from the date of receipt of the products.
2. In case of multiple purchases performed by the Buyer in a single order and delivered separately, the term of 14 days shall be effective from the date of receipt of the last product.
3. The user who wishes to exercise his/her right to withdrawal shall so notify Copernico through a specific statement which shall be sent via registered mail with return receipt to the following address:
Via Angelo Costa, 1 - 73043 Copertino (Le)
4. The Buyer shall exercise the withdrawal right also by sending a specific statement regarding the decision to withdraw from the agreement or, alternatively, fill out the withdrawal form template, as per Attachment I, part B, Law Decree 21/2014 which is not mandatory.
5. The goods shall be returned to:
Linea Copernico S.r.l.
Via Angelo Costa, 1 - 73043 Copertino (Le)
6. The goods shall have to be returned intact, complete in all their parts and along with the fiscal documentation attached. Without prejudice to the ability to check compliance with the above, Linea Copernico S.r.l. shall reimburse the price of the products subject matter of the withdrawal within 2 days, including any shipping costs.
7. Right of withdrawal shall not apply in the case in which Copernico's products do not fall in the categories detailed in art. 59 of the Law Decree No. 206/2005 (for example, in the case of HYBRID, which is deemed a perishable product, or in the case of other products on the website that are already open and/or altered respect to their original packaging).
8. Linea Copernico S.r.l. shall issue a refund using the same method of payment selected by the Buyer at time of purchase. In the case of payment issued via bank wire transfer, and whenever the Buyer wishes to exercise his/her right of withdrawal, he/she shall provide the following banking data: IBAN, SWIFT and BIC needed to issue the refund.
Art. 12 - Data Processing
Art. 13 - Contacts
1. Each request for information shall be sent via email to the following email address: [email protected], or via phone to the following phone number: (+39) 0832 457457, and via snail mail to the following address:
Angelo Costa, 1 - 73043 Copertino (Le)
Art. 15 - Applicable Law and Court of Jurisdiction
1. These General Terms and Conditions of Sale are governed by Italian Law and interpreted on its basis, without prejudice to any other mandatory and prevailing regulation in the country of residence of the Buyer. Consequently, the interpretation, execution and termination of the General Terms and Conditions of Sale are subject exclusively to Italian Law.
2. Any dispute related and/or subsequent to said terms shall be resolved exclusively through the Italian Courts. In particular, whenever the Buyer is a consumer, any disputes shall be resolved by the Court in the place of domicile or residence of the consumer based on applicable law.
These terms and conditions have been prepared on 20/08/2018.